Re: Creating debs using a cross-build envronment?

+++ Svante Signell [2012-02-24 08:35 +0100]:

> Any ideas wrt gnat? Otherwise I'll try the cross-build effort. Looks
> like I need to do both a cross-build and porting gnat to Hurd at the
> same time (some progress already).

yes. this seems to be a useful page:
http://www.groupsrv.com/computers/about312257.html
but ultimately 'ask the gnat/ada people'

The armhf port (in the form of Konstantinos Margaritis) is also
working on this right now. You may find it useful to compare notes.

> > This is where CC_FOR_BUILD comes in. Quite a few packages use this kind
> > of method.
>
> I think I understand, but can you give documentation references, or
> better, examples?

It's mentioned on the above page.

http://wookware.org/