Re: cross-build-essential

Hi all,

I have not so time available too, but :
- I need a good cross toolchain solution for armel/armhf.
- I use debian on my sheevas and desktops
- I have allready made a port of DoudouLinux Debian based system on
Genesi SmartBook
- I have a lot of others projects still in progress or in standby...

Le 23/01/2012 16:28, Wookey a écrit :
> However right now no-one is really working on this much. Hector is
> busy with armhf stuff (and a new job). I'm working on sbuild/buildd
> multiarch cross-building.
>
> If anyone wants to take the glory by actually making this work (it
> probably isn't very hard at this stage) you are very welcome. The
> debian-embedded list is the place where this stuff gets discussed.

I can be interested by taking the glory by making things works.
- What are the needed stuff ?
- How can I start study what had been already done ?
- What's next to be acomplish ?
- Who can help in taking needed informations, best practice, and stuff
that I may forget ?

SeeYouSoon...
---
DrEagle