Re: multistrap does not find squeeze/stable packages anymore

Am 22.02.2011 00:25, schrieb Neil Williams:
It's now me
you merges the sources manually - not the tool who is able to do that.
(that's the major one)

Only for your specific situation, only for a handful of carefully
selected packages from unstable.
And I do this apart from Debian. Another layer in between. Not generic.

Temporarily I will implement a method which installs a package manually
before moving to the next step and setting up a "mirror".

Pointless.
Done if 5 minutes and it works.