Re: EmDebian on a Ubiquiti RouterStation Pro

Hello Lisandro,

2011/7/1 Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer <perezmeyer@gmail.com>:

> Starting from tomorrow, I'll be working on getting Debian/EmDebian Squeezy in
> a Ubiquiti RouterStation Pro.

IIRC this is a mipsel platform with few megabytes flash, it might be
hard to get emdebian/grip into that device. I would say impossible.
But if you really want to do it, it might possible if you
cross-compile a Debian system from scratch, even better if you link to
uClibc. (but then it is not Debian).

Cheers,
--

<free spam>
-- Would you like to make a donation for Debian Conference?
   ** http://debconf11.debconf.org/payments.xhtml **
</free spam>