Re: DynaLoader issue with perl 5.12 on armhf when using fakechroot

Le Sunday 19 June 2011 10:31:40, Johannes Schauer a écrit :
> I so far failed to locate the source of this error but hopefully somebody
> finds that issue interesting enough to give me a few pointers or can tell
> me to whom else direct my issue.

I'm probably stating the obvious, but I'll give you this pointer anyway...

Perl's dynaloader behavior is specified in Dynaloader(3pm) man page. It may
help you understand the issue you're facing. Have you read this one ?

If you get no answers from debian folks, you'll probably have to ask the perl
community. Either perl5-porter or perl monks.

HTH

Dominique
--
http://config-model.wiki.sourceforge.net/ -o- http://search.cpan.org/~ddumont/