Re: Latest Squeeze version of apt seems to cause some GPG problems with multistrap

Hello Jim,

2010/9/7 Jim Heck <pinball.rules@gmail.com>:
> I just updated my Squeeze development environment and now I'm having some
> issues with GPG when using multistrap.  It seems that GPG cannot verify the
> packages due to the following error:
>
> W: GPG error: http://ftp.debian.org squeeze Release: Unable to read
> /opt/multistrap/squeeze-ilom/etc/apt/trusted.gpg.d/ - opendir (2: No such
> file or directory)

If I am not mistaken that is due to later APT changes,

It shall be fine after a while, not ``multistrap'' fault.

> So I copied my development system /etc/apt/trusted.gpg file over to the
> etc/apt directory into the target multistrap tree

``multistrap'' encourages you to not copy over any file from your host
system. So, IMHO, a more appropiate workarround is to run it with
--no-auth switch turned on.

Best regards,
--
 Héctor Orón