Where is an Emdebian compatible installer with matching ISO?

(I wasn't sure whether to go with debian-embedded or debian-boot...
-embedded seemed more appropriate, but my apologies if -boot would be
better.)

I'm trying to install Emdebian on a Helios SBC[1] (the proc. is some
sort of x86 flavour). I don't think the instructions[2] are for
squeeze, but I prepared a USB stick for booting in the usual way
anyway. I found the hd-media installer images[3], which have Linux
ver. 2.6.32-5-486. I also got the squeeze alpha netinst ISO[4] (found
off this page[5]). This has Linux ver. 2.6.30-2-486.

I can start up the installer fine, but since they're different
versions, I get a notice during installation that kernel modules
couldn't be loaded. My question is: where can I get a matching set
(installer/ISO)? I don't care whether it's 2.6.30 or .32, as long as I
can get Emdebian going...

Cheers,
Jason

[1] http://www.diamondsystems.com/products/helios