Re: Reducing disk space on Grip

+++ Carsten Hey [2010-08-06 10:04 +0200]:
> Hi,
>
> yesterday I installed Grip/Lenny using debootstrap and noticed some ways
> to reduce disk space.  Part of these things might already be done when
> Grip/Sid is installed or multistrap is used, others definitely are not.

Thanx for that very useful analysis. As Neil pointed out, there are
problems with including most of that in default configs, but I guess
if you know you don't want any Debian packages then some of it is
worth doing, particularly the 3MB saved by getting rid of man and
groff.

http://wookware.org/