Re: Another problem building gcc-4.4_4.4.4-6 related to the recent binutils 2.20.51.20100710-1 patch to set sysroot for cross builds

Dnia czwartek, 22 lipca 2010 o 00:15:37 Hector Oron napisał(a):

> This bug is introduced by latest changes done by Linaro folks.

Yes - this was my patch and it will be reverted. Sorry for that.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/binutils-linaro/+bug/598389 is other set of
problems. I tried few changes and got different results. So far I have a
plans to build old cross compiler (before all my changes) to check for
regressions and how to solve them.

Hopefully things will be easier when I will finish my work as a result of
it will be "armel cross compiler" package which will be available in
Ubuntu and Debian repositories.

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+spec/arm-m-cross-compilers is
what describes my work - especially linked bugs which shows what job was
done and what still needs to be done.