Re: emdebian.org disaster recovery

* Bill Gatliff <bgat@billgatliff.com> schrieb:
> Neil:
>

> On Mon, Nov 22, 2010 at 7:40 AM, Neil Williams <codehelp@debian.org> wrote:
> >
> > 1: SVN history - we're starting again at SVN revision 0. (Unless some
> > data can be recovered from the previous server but that could take a
> > prolonged period of time to access.)
>

> Good chance to switch to git, then?

ACK. One of the great things on git is that people normally have a full
clone of the entire history, so you dont really need extra backups,
and you get offsite backups on lots of git hosting sites for free.

cu

 phone:  +49 36207 519931  email: weigelt@metux.de
 mobile: +49 151 27565287  icq:   210169427         skype: nekrad666