Re: Question about Multistrap

+++ Neil Williams [2010-08-05 21:04 -0400]:
> On Thu, 5 Aug 2010 14:23:46 -0700
> Vivek Raghunathan <nkrvivek@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi Neil,
> >
> > I'm a developer working in an open source project which requires to
> > create cross rootfs'es based on debian (specifically ubuntu distro)
>
> We're testing multistrap with Ubuntu at the moment but most work has
> been with Debian.

I've just found that using this config inside a maverick chroot will
create a new maverick chroot (hpowever procps fails to configure due to
upsart being missing, and thus udev, initramfs and plymouth also
remain unconfigured). I'll have to look into that.

[General]
arch=
directory=
# same as --tidy-up option if set to true
cleanup=true
# same as --no-auth option if set to true
# keyring packages listed in each debootstrap will
# still be installed.
noauth=false
# whether to add the /suite to be explicit about where apt
# needs to look for packages. Default is false.
explicitsuite=false
# extract all downloaded archives (default is true)
unpack=true
# the order of sections is not important.
# the debootstrap option determines which repository
# is used to calculate the list of Priority: required packages.
debootstrap=Ubuntu
aptsources=Ubuntu

[Ubuntu]
packages=apt