Re: Help for mipsel building environment

Loïc Minier <lool <at> dooz.org> writes:

> On Thu, Jun 17, 2010, Marc Zonzon wrote:
> > What I'm looking for is not a simple toolchain, but a build environment
> > As far as I understand the way to go would be with pdebuild-cross
> >  and pbuilder
>  For Linaro and basing on Ubuntu, we use a tool called "xdeb" which you
>  could consider some kind of dpkg-cross frontend.  It can be used in
>  multiple ways, you can tell it to build all the packages which are out
> [...]

Thanks a lot Loïc

When a dpkg-cross frontend to manage dependencies is useful,
 I don't know if apt-cross is still usable or not, but I used directly
 dpkg-cross ant it is painful.

But your Linaro project seems armel only, does it applies to mipsel?

And it does not seem to solve my first problem, a build environment
 for debian cross building.

Marc