Re: Squeeze

On Fri, 09 Apr 2010 12:14:58 +0100
Neil Stone <neil@flashtek-uk.com> wrote:

> So... I tried to move to squeeze today
>
> Seems that the packages aren't available.. (arse) or am I going about it
> the wrong way (change sources.list from lenny to squeeze and apt-get
> update/upgrade etc..)
>
> I am running this on an ARM TS7550 SBC.

ftp-master at Debian failed and generated a 7.6Gb backlog of files for
Grip to process. It is taking time and until it's finished (which could
be several more days) many packages in Squeeze will not have all their
dependencies. Unstable is worse.

http://edos.debian.net/weather/

http://e-mail.is-not-s.ms/