Package updates

http://www.emdebian.org/toolchains/search.php?package=multistrap&arch=&distro=sid

Package: multistrap (2.0.8) {all}

With the current ftp-master breakage [0], multistrap 2.0.7 is waiting
to enter Debian but Wookey spotted a missing dependency from the latest
bug fix, so 2.0.8 is now available via the Emdebian toolchain
repository.

deb http://www.emdebian.org/debian sid main

If you're using multistrap seriously, you want to be using this
version - before I go and break it with the next set of changes. I was
going to put the experimental releases into Emdebian but with the
ftp-master breakage, I'll probably use Debian experimental instead
(ftp-master should be sorted out before the changed multistrap is
suitable for upload anyway.)

Also, I've added GPE to Emdebian Grip - the last few packages are going
into Grip Squeeze as I type. (That's why www.emdebian.org has been a
bit slow for the last 8 hours). This is to support the experiments with
Crush, possibly taking place this weekend. One result of these
experiments will be Emdebian Crush sid and squeeze being largely
cleared out. (This will happen anyway once the architectures supported
by Grip are enforced in Crush.) The versions in Crush unstable (all
ARM only) are stuck at the versions in Lenny anyway. (These are
probably the last packages to be added to Grip - I'm only planning to
add missing dependencies of what already exists until after Squeeze is
released.)

lenny|main|source: qof 0.7.5-1em1
squeeze|main|source: qof 0.7.5-1em1
sid|main|source: qof 0.7.5-1em1

       qof |    0.7.5-1 |        stable | source
       qof |    0.8.1-1 |       testing | source
       qof |    0.8.1-1 |      unstable | source

There's no need taking up space by duplicating the packages in Grip
that are not cross-built (no functional changes), so Crush will drop
down to a minimal number of packages - all with functional changes but
cross-built for armel, mips, mipsel and powerpc, natively built for
i386 and amd64.

To use these experimental packages, you could use:

deb http://www.emdebian.org/crush sid main
deb-src http://www.emdebian.org/crush sid main
deb http://www.emdebian.org/grip sid main
deb-src http://www.emdebian.org/crush sid main

(but not yet because they aren't built.)
;-)

[0] http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2010/03/msg00010.html