Re: Cross-objdump, -objcopy, -strip support in Debian tools

Hello,

2010/3/24 Simon Richter <sjr@debian.org>:
>>  I have some patches here to call $triplet-objdump instead of objdump
>>  when DEB_HOST_GNU_TYPE != DEB_BUILD_GNU_TYPE and wonder whether they
>>  would cause any disruption, or are not desired for any reason?
>
> I've asked for that some time ago (#412118); maybe it's time to restart
> the discussion... :)

Introducing CC_FOR_BUILD or BUILDCC for the build_host compiler might
also be good at some point for packages which need to native compile
code to be able to cross compile it.

Loïc, the patches you have, why don't you send them to BTS as wishlist bug?

Regards,
--
 Héctor Orón