emdebian on edos.debian.net and debian weather

Hello,

I finally came around to add emdebian to the installability analysis
of edos.debian.net [1], and as a consequence to add it to the daily debian
weather report [2]. It took so long since we first wanted to move the
service to our own server here in Paris, which is now done. If you
can't access the web pages it is because we changed the DNS entry today,
just try again later.

For the moment I am running edos-debcheck on main unstable, testing, stable,
for all arhitectures that are in grip. If you need something differeent
please ley me know.

-Ralf.

PS: please cc me in replies, as I am not subscribed to this list.

[1] http://edos.debian.net/edos-debcheck/grip.php
[2] http://edos.debian.net/weather/