Re: A little (big) problem with debootstrap

Well multistrap really solved my problem! Thanks Wookey and Neil! Well Conrad, ioctl was missing.. i think something went wrong on debootstrap. I don´t know exactly because when i used debootstrap for downloading packages it returned me ok. Well, i think it´s ok right now. Thanks guys for all attention.

best regards,

Carlos

On Thu, Mar 4, 2010 at 7:49 AM, Wookey <wookey@wookware.org> wrote:
+++ Neil Williams [2010-03-04 09:17 +0000]:
> multistrap is in Squeeze, so you need to be running Squeeze or Sid on
> the box creating the multistrap. See multistrap (1) for more information.

To clarify, multistrap works just fine on lenny if you install it
there - it's just not available int he normal lenny repo.

(multistrap is great - much better than debootstrap (if you are
already on a debian box) :-)

Principal hats:  iEndian - Balloonboard - Toby Churchill - Emdebian
http://wookware.org/