A little (big) problem with debootstrap

Hello friends, how are you all? I hope everything´s ok. Well, I don´t know if am I doing right of ask you guys a little help, but maybe this could be an error generated inside debian debootstrap and for me any direction or suggestion will be welcomed.

I´m trying to make a root fs inside my arm application following those commands...

mkdir ~/armel-rootfs
$ sudo debootstrap --arch=armel --include=ifupdown,udev,procps,netbase,vim-tiny,module-init-tools,wget,openssh-server,screen,apmd --foreign lenny ~/armel-rootfs http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian
$ cd ~/armel-rootfs
$ tar cfjv ../armel-rootfs.tar.bz2 *

And then I copy the content of this tar.bz2 inside an SDcard where i will boot my arm device.

Boot works fine and this bz2 extract inside my sdcard a directory called /debootstrap .

After setting my path and mounting proc, I go for deboostraping .deb packages.

# /debootstrap/debootstrap --second-stage

When i make this, debootstrap begins to run and debootstrap begin

I: Retrieving
I: Validating

All packages... No problems until when debootstrap will validate sysvinit some problem occur:

And exits abnormally giving me this message:

timeout opening/writing control channel /dev/initctl

Is there anyway to solve this problem? I try a lot of things, but nothing fixed it.

Can anyone give me some directions on how to proceed?

I really appreciate any help.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Carlos Guedes