Re: Identification of ARM chips

+++ Neil Williams [2010-01-22 19:16 +0000]:
> Had a query about the following ARM chips - to my untrained hardware
> eye, these all look armel but can someone verify the list for me?

chips are not 'arm' or 'armel' - that's entirely a feature of the
software run on them. Chips have instructions sets/achitecture
versions.

So is the question that you want to know which ARM architecture these
CPUs are? (The last two are i386 :-)

> VIA VT8500 ARM 300MHz
> Samsung 2443 CPU ARM 400MHz or 533MHz
> SiRF Antlas IV (A4), ARM11 500MHz
> Marvell PXA303 624MHz
> VIA CPU 250MHz + 200MHz DSP
> Samsung dual Core 6410 CPU 667Mhz (ARM 11, 3D engine)
> SiRF Prima dual Core 667Mhz (ARM 11, 3D engine)
> VIA C7-M ULV CPU 1.6GHZ
> Intel atom N280 CPU 1.66GHZ

Principal hats:  iEndian - Balloonboard - Toby Churchill - Emdebian
http://wookware.org/