problem with emsetup

hi
i have installed a emdebian-tools under debian squeeze  ( i have upgraded my OS from etch --> lenny --> squeeze); as well as emdebian-rootfs , and i launched the construction of a basic rootfs with emsandbox create ( i configured the toolchain with dpkg-reconfigure (the target is arm))

the problem is : when i run emsetup -s -v
I have received many problem : one of these problems is :
"cannot find a native gcc for arm"
can  you plz help me and i'am very very sorry for my bad english
thank you