Re: emdebian toolchain hello world problem

Now I changed to gnueabi... Recompile the kernel and the hello world...
Kernel boot up (with old system), but the Hello world (I changed it a little) isn't work:

devel:/opt/rootfs# cat /opt/rootfs/test_init.c
#include <stdio.h>

int main()
{
  printf("Hello world!\n");
  while(1);
  return 0;
}

Compile it with arm-linux-gnueabi with -static and use on the board (new kernel, old system):
# /tmp/test_init_eabi
Segmentation fault
#

Any Idea?