Re: Emdebian meeting bits

Hello Hector,

On Wed, Dec 16, 2009 at 02:12:20AM +0100, Hector Oron wrote:
>   If you have any comments, suggestions, improvements, desire to work
> on some topic, please do not be selfish and reply to this email or
> just go ahead an start editing wikipages (letting us know what are you
> doing) with your proposals, ideas, etc...

Thanks for the organization. I'm glad to see there is interest in Crush
and non-chroot building. In addition, I'm personally interested in
source builds a la OpenEmbedded, since very often one wants to rebuild
and test the whole project with a specific compiler option or even with
a custom compiler. After getting more familiar mit emdebian, I'd like to
look at bitbake for that. I'd appreciate other ideas, too -- yesterday I
had an impression everyone has his own, partly overlapping, set of
tools; it would be nice to have a wiki page briefly annotating each one.

With kind regards,
--
Baurzhan Ismagulov
http://www.kz-easy.com/