Emdebian meeting bits

Hello,

  We have had a very interesting meeting, for all the interested
people that could not be there, you have logs and minutes at the wiki
page[1].

  If you have any comments, suggestions, improvements, desire to work
on some topic, please do not be selfish and reply to this email or
just go ahead an start editing wikipages (letting us know what are you
doing) with your proposals, ideas, etc...

  Note that we shall be proposing some useful tasks, that might be
picked up by any of you having enough desire or interest to commit to
the task. Stay tuned!

  Next meeting (January 5th) will not take place due christmas break.
So, see you Jan 19th!

[1] http://wiki.debian.org/Emdebian/Meetings
--
 Héctor Orón