Re: Mountable filesystem image

On Mon, Nov 16, 2009 at 10:23:07PM +0100, W. Martin Borgert wrote:
Quoting "Jonas Smedegaard" <dr@jones.dk>:
Here is a (seemingly - again, I am not an expert!) good comparison between JFFS2 and YAFFS2, which might also be interesting as a starting point for comparing with other FFS FSes: http://www.yaffs.net/comparison-yaffs-vs-jffs

Is yaffs actually in Debian anyway?

Nope.

We have mtd-utils for jffs2, right?

Yes.

I'm using ext3 w/o journal on a SD card, currently.
Not sure, whether this is actually a good idea.

Depends on which qualities (reliability, speed, writability, space, memory etc.) you favor.

 - Jonas