Re: External buildds and mirrors

Sorry for the long wait.

Neil Williams wrote:
> On Sun, 27 Sep 2009 00:42:53 +0200
> Hector Oron <hector.oron@gmail.com> wrote:
> It is early for Grip - the enhancements are being tested and I should
> be ready to upload the new version of emdebian-grip-server later today.

Okay. I've got emdebian-grip-server 2.2.1 installed.

> Once that is done, Grip processing can be hooked into the mirroring but
> only once all processing is done. i.e. a push model.

I'm preparing to run a grip builder to help grip timings to be better.
Hector told me on IRC that the em_autogrip is the tool I need, but I
don't see a README.Debian file or something in the package.

It would be great if someone could give me a hint on where to find right
document for how to setup the grip builder, and with the hook into the
mirroring?

-Andrew