Re: [Openocd-development] Cross compiler for ARM7 bare metal

Hi,

On Sat, Oct 10, 2009 at 12:33:47PM +0100, Wookey wrote:

> > Can someone help me out and point me to a working cross toolchain for
> > arm7tdmi with uclibc or equivalent on Linux? I've got a working glib
> > setup but it keeps linking in 900KB of run-time code.

I have a very old one that I did for the picotux 100, it can be found at

http://www.picotux.com/downloads/picotux-source-1.02.tar.bz2

and

http://www.picotux.com/downloads/picotux-toolchain-1.02_amd64.tar.bz2
http://www.picotux.com/downloads/picotux-toolchain-1.02_i386.tar.bz2

That one is really horribly old but has a working 64-bit clean elf2flt
that is hooked into the compiler via the specs file.

   Simon