External buildds and mirrors

Hello,

  We have an rsync and we have a push mirror, so anyone wanting to
mirror emdebian.org is able to do so right now.

  AndrewLee is wanting to contribute with a 120GB and some computing
cycles, he is wanting to run a grip builder to help grip timings to be
better. I have also an spare computer at my home DSL we could use to
build some of the stuff.

The question is how should we handle this (at least for grip).

Would it be useful to setup an incoming grip queue and process that
from ant (emdebian.org), so many build machines in the world just
upload to ant? Neil, what do you think?

Cheers
--
 Héctor Orón