Re: possible option for Grip - POD content removal

I'm not a perl person, so my comments should not attract much weight ;-)

However ..... I can't imagine too many embedded systems that would
require perl documentation or formatting of the perl documentation.
Such a system would probably be capable of running debian and maybe that
is a more appropriate distro to install ??

Guess it depends on the purpose of Grip as to whether it is suitable or
not to include PODs.

Is it possible for the user to choose POD versus non-POD ??

Does a similar concept apply to other scripting languages too (python,
ruby, ... ) ??

Cheers, Brendan.