Re: Cross Toolchains "Squeeze" Release Goals

Selon Hector Oron <hector.oron@gmail.com>:
>   Those are more or less my plans, but there was Ludovic Brenta also
> interested on having a gnat cross compiler for armel, which I am unsure
> if there has been any progress towards this direction.

Some progress: gnat-4.4 is now in unstable.  I would like to pursue the idea
of producing a cross-compiler but I will follow your lead in that area;
gnat-4.4 shares its build scripts with gcc-4.4.

What kind of target do you have in mind? armel bare-board? with uClibc? with
EmDebian? with full Debian?

--
Ludovic Brenta.