Re: cross-toolchains

Hi all,

  If you are missing bits, check under http://www.emdebian.org/~zumbi/toolchain/ [i386].

  Since lenny release, just armel has been being maintained, some bugs needed to be fixed due to some changes in debian's gcc. Now, we are missing multilib capability (#504487), but we are able to produce most arches (hppa is being flaky atm) compilers. Also current gcc-4.4 needs more work.

  Regarding repository status, currently has been flaky as I had some issues migrating all packages with dependencies I have not solved yet.

  Apologies for inconveniences.

Regards
--
Héctor Orón