Re: How to run secondstage using uboot

On Mon, 4 May 2009 14:41:37 -0300
Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer <perezmeyer@gmail.com> wrote:

> > If additions are needed in the various manpages, just file a
> > wishlist bug with the details.

It's emdebian-rootfs. reportbug can do this for you if you call
reportbug with the location of the installed emsecondstage script:

$ reportbug /usr/share/emdebian-tools/emsecondstage

> * Edited inittab to look like:
>
> null::sysinit:/bin/hostname -F /etc/hostname
> null::sysinit:/sbin/ifconfig lo 127.0.0.1 up
> null::sysinit:/sbin/route add -net 127.0.0.0 netmask 255.0.0.0 lo
>
> # Run the second stage
> ::sysinit:/emsecondstage

More likely that you'd provide a replacement /etc/inittab with this
amendment via config.sh so that the rootfs can have this set from the
start.

> This is, of course, a excerpt of the file. I can make a diff if you
> want.

It's more like a change to the manpage, so a diff against the XML would
be good.

http://e-mail.is-not-s.ms/