Re: [Emdebian] open2: fork failed: Cannot allocate memory

Hi,

> Thereagain, if memory is that limited, shouldn't you try to avoid
> needing x11-common in the first place?

I wanted to do a quick try on X window on my target.

>> Is this a known issue?
>
> perl doesn't like running out of memory, that much is a known issue.
> How much memory is available on the device?

/dev/root                27.5G     13.4G     12.7G  51% /

~ # free
              total         used         free       shared      buffers
Mem:        13272         9448         3824            0            0
Swap:            0            0            0
Total:        13272         9448         3824

Probably this is overkilling to the device, I was wanting to use
another target with more RAM (~128MB), but I forgot to change it. I'll
try tomorrow...

I successfully tried crush a while back, it was working fine but i did
not try X window server nor fb device.

Cheers :-)

--
 Héctor Orón