Re: Dedicating Emdebian Grip 1.0 to Thiemo Seufer

On Fri, 13 Feb 2009 10:03:55 +0100
Simon Richter <sjr@debian.org> wrote:

> On Thu, Feb 12, 2009 at 07:52:22AM +0000, Neil Williams wrote:
>
> > I propose to dedicate the first ever release of Emdebian to be
> > available on MIPS to the memory of Thiemo Seufer - just as Debian has
> > dedicated Lenny to Thiemo.
>
> I agree -- will there be an "official" dedication document for people to
> sign, like Debian has?

No, I just thought I'd reference the Debian one. If you'd like to
prepare one, I'll add my signature - not sure how to a) arrange it in
time for tomorrow and b) how to fold it into WML but I guess the debian
website will contain clues about how that is done. Is the Debian one
going into the website or only into the announcement email?