Re: emsecondstage on at91rm9200 board

HI,

thanks for the reply.

On a similar note, how can I set the root password? I found #484700,
which mentions a problem with chpasswd
>From my chroot-ed emdebian rootfs I tried the following:

a) cat passwd.txt | chpasswd
where passwd.txt contains my root password in the form
"root:mypassword". I then tried to reboot and login (through nfs-root)
to the filesystem but my new password didn't seem to take effect.

b) I also tried to run passwd but I get:

/ # passwd
passwd: pam_start() failed, error 26

Is there a default emdebian root password? Can I set the root password
from the host machine e.g. during emsandbox ?

any suggestions are welcome.
thanks again,

- Vasilis