Re: Edimax BR mipsel board

On Sun, 16 Nov 2008 10:49:57 +0000
phild <phild@mmkay.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm wondering if anyone else has already ported emdebian to the
> Edimax BR6104 KP board?

Not yet. There are no MIPS packages for Emdebian currently.

There is a possibility of mips and mipsel packages for Emdebian Grip
but those are not ready yet.

> I've had a search through the archives and can't find anything in
> particular on this board, but thought I would ask in case someone has
> already looked at it. Also as I'm fairly new to the project how up to
> date is the emdebian website there are a few areas where it says
> "this will be done real soon now" and just wondering if thats
> actually all done now :)

No. The website does contain some older sections but everything related
to emdebian-tools, prebuilt packages, Emdebian flavours and the various
repositories is up to date. AFAICT that actual phrase doesn't exist -
most things are waiting for the Lenny release so that critical bug
fixes can be introduced into relevant Debian packages (which are
currently frozen and have been for months).

http://e-mail.is-not-s.ms/