Edimax BR mipsel board

Hi,

I'm wondering if anyone else has already ported emdebian to the Edimax BR6104 KP board?

http://www.linux-mips.org/wiki/BR6104#BR6104KP

I've had a search through the archives and can't find anything in particular on this board, but thought I would ask in case someone has already looked at it. Also as I'm fairly new to the project how up to date is the emdebian website there are a few areas where it says "this will be done real soon now" and just wondering if thats actually all done now :)

Cheers,

Phil