emchain: Error. Mismatch in source versions - binutils on unstable

Hi,

I encounter a problem while doing a -> emchain -a arm --ignore -v

The error message is:

emchain: Error. Mismatch in source versions
arm does not appear to have built version 2.18.1~cvs20080103-4 of binutils
successfully yet. Therefore it is unlikely that emchain will be able to
build a usable cross-compiler using the current upstream source of
binutils. Only version 2.18.1~cvs20080103-6 is available on arm and emchain
is unable to proceed.
Please run emchain again when the arm port has updated.

Is it possible to overcome this problem with build from 2.18.1~cvs20080103-6?
I am building on lenny/sid unstable.

I did try it on Lenny -> testing but it did complain on GCC4.3 issue

I never did a built on etch but if it is not possible on testing or unstable i guess i'll have to try it on etch.

Can any kind soul kindly advice me on this issue?
Thanks in advance
Check out Barclays Premier League exclusive video clips here!
http://fc.sg.msn.com/index.aspx