Installation errors generated for embedded-tools on Lenny: libc6-dev-i386 but it is not installable

Dear All,

I am relatively new to embedded debian and I am trying to create a working toolchain for myself on a arm board.

Previous I did and installing of embedded tools and it was working fine. But recently I did an dist-upgrade and it upgrade the embedded tools which generated and installation error.

Initially i formatted my computer and reinstall everything and the message generated was:

Reading package lists... Done
A newer version of emdebian-tools has been found (1.2.1). Upgrading
emdebian-tools 1.1.0 using 'apt-get install emdebian-tools'.
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.

After which i did and apt-get install emdebian-tools again and the new error message is

apt-get install emdebian-tools
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.

that package should be filed.

  emdebian-tools: Depends: libc6-dev-i386 but it is not installable
E: Broken packages

If i am not wrong libc6-dev-i386 is meant for amd but i am on a intel dual core i686.

Can anyone advise me on this issue?

Thanks in advance.

TY
Easily edit your photos like a pro with Photo Gallery.
http://get.live.com/photogallery/overview