Re: emdebian tools on testing

Neil Williams wrote:
On Wed, 2008-03-19 at 00:16 +0000, Neil Williams wrote:
$ emchain -a powerpc -v -v -v

Can I take this opportunity to ask everyone - whenever you are reporting
problems with any of the emdebian-tools scripts, PLEASE use lots of -v
options (--verbose) FIRST. The resulting output can show you exactly
what has gone wrong.
maybe put that in the man pages. It suggest at least one -v, but maybe put a statement about using the maximum amount when reporting bugs.

Same with using the standard debian bug reporting tools.

Thanks for all the work of the small Emdebian team. Emdebian will be a real winner one day. Sooner rather than later I hope - for the Lenny release ;-)

Cheers, Brendan.