Re: emdebian tools on testing

Neil Williams wrote:
On Tue, 2008-03-18 at 23:34 +0000, Neil Williams wrote:
Try changing the targetsuite in ~/.apt-cross/emsource

Even with that, the Emdebian::Tools module is passing back the wrong
suite value which means that apt-cross is being asked for data for
unstable.

perl -e 'use Config::Auto;use Emdebian::Tools; print get_targetsuite();'

is probably returning unstable, not testing.

Try this patch to Emdebian/Tools.pm

Yes, that patch worked. I was hunting around in there and with all my debug statements noticed that it was detecting testing in all the conf files, but at the very end setting it back to the default "unstable". emchain is now doing its thing and I will let you know the results.

Thanks, Brendan.