bugs pages fixed and improved

OK, added a new bugs reporting page and fixed the old one.

New page:
http://www.emdebian.org/builddbugs.php

Open bugs for the 'buildd.emdebian.org' pseudo-package.

Bugs filed against this pseudo-package can relate to any issue within
the package building processes in Emdebian, including any issue with
the repositories, website or toolchains. Where appropriate, bugs will
be reassigned to other packages in Debian.

This page is particularly useful because
http://bugs.debian.org/buildd.emdebian.org is currently broken -
awaiting a fix within debbugs.

There are quite a few bugs currently on that page that are old, should
actually be closed and others need a few updates. This hasn't been done
because until before Extremadura, the pseudo-package did not exist and
all such comments would have gone to debian-devel. Then by trying to
get the bug report page to emulate the page for ftp.debian.org, the
page broke. Now that I have a usable summary page, I can return to
triaging these packaging bugs.