Native builds and other uses of emdebian-tools

When using emdebian-tools for native builds, for uClibc support or for
any architectures which I do not currently build, *PLEASE* file normal
Debian bugs in the BTS for emdebian-tools so that I don't lose track of
the issues.

emails to the list are fine if I can find the answer quickly but there
is no way to know that in advance. I don't mind having lots of bugs in
the BTS that I can close with regular uploads - I make enough uploads so
the bugs won't be open for long.

If you ask me something on IRC or on the list, I am likely to forget
what I promised / explained / fixed so a bug report will really *REALLY*
help me. Please file bugs!

A couple of things have already slipped through the net that pretends to
be my memory so if you think something has been forgotten, please file a
bug and that way, I won't lose track of it.

Omissions and clarifications of the website documentation should all
take place on the Wiki - ensure your page is linked from the main
Embedded_Debian page and has the category Emdebian.
http://wiki.debian.org/CategoryEmdebian
http://wiki.debian.org/Embedded_Debian

The only area where bugs are more of a problem is when the Emdebian
patches themselves are wrong or fail to apply - i.e. when the bug is not
actually in emdebian-tools itself.

Until we get the buildd.emdebian.org pseudo-package in the BTS (See
#480408) these are a bit more problematic. I'm working on a reportbug
wrapper that can work with these bugs but for now, file those bugs
against emdebian-tools as well. I'll tag them pending (so that they
don't appear as problems in the package stats) and re-assign them when
the pseudo-package is available.