Re: tagging cross-gcc related bug reports

On Thu, Jan 24, 2008 at 01:27:14AM +0100, Matthias Klose wrote:
> For gcc-4.1 I did start tagging all cross build related bug reports;
> please find them at
>
>   http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?tag=cross-gcc;users=debian-embedded@lists.debian.org
>
> I'd appreciate if somebody could do the same for the other GCC
> versions, and then provide fixes for all these reports (updated to the
> current packaging of gcc-4.3).

That's quite an important work, I must note.
yoush@ used to do it, but now he seriously lacks time.
Somebody should really dive into this, otherwise all of the toolchains would
just stop to work at some point.

I can do some of the things, but I can't do it "full-time" either.

--
Regards, Vartan.
"Be different: conform."