New version of emdebian-tools

emdebian-tools 0.1.1 has been uploaded to the Emdebian toolchain
repository so it should be available via apt-get update ; apt-get
upgrade as normal.

(Those who install emdebian-tools from Debian before the next release
should also get the latest version once the emdebian repository has
been added to /etc/apt/sources.list by emsetup.)

emdebuild now supports .build logs using the same procedure as debuild
- build logs can also be committed to emdebian SVN.

emsetup has been remodelled and now checks specifically for the
toolchain packages, improving detection of the toolchains. em_make also
uses the new checks which should be a lot more successful.

Problems with unstable vs sid and testing vs etch should also now be
sorted out - the suite detection has migrated to a method based on
'apt-cache policy' which should also be more reliable. (It's the same
method used by reportbug.)

There may be another release or two within Emdebian before the next
Debian version. Emdebian versions use an incremented release number,
(0.1.1), Debian versions use an incremented minor version number: 0.2.0.

Bug reports to me or the mailing list as usual (until we have a BTS).
Ta. :-)