Re: dpkg-checkbuilddeps wrapper for dpkg-cross, round three

On 1/15/07, Wartan Hachaturow <wartan.hachaturow@gmail.com> wrote:
On 1/15/07, Alexander Shishkin <alexander.shishckin@gmail.com> wrote:
> Any particular reasons for having two different indentation styles in
> one file (four spaces and one tab), having spaces around some random
> braces and general ugliness in the coding style?

Here's the one perltidied.
Terrific.

Also take particular note about the whole script being an 80% copy of
dpkg-checkbuilddeps, thus blames about general ugliness may be
directed right to Joey ;P
I was asking about a reason, not an excuse. :)

--
I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me.