Re: dpkg-checkbuilddeps wrapper for dpkg-cross, round three

On 1/13/07, Wartan Hachaturow <wartan.hachaturow@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello.
Hi,

Attached is a "new" version.
Any particular reasons for having two different indentation styles in
one file (four spaces and one tab), having spaces around some random
braces and general ugliness in the coding style?
Otherwise I have no problem with this one and going to merge it to
dpkg-cross whenever I have time this week (unless anyone has
well-reasoned objections).

Major changes:
Fields are now checked in debian/control.
Field names are:
XCS-Cross-Build-[Depends, Conflicts] for packages installed with regular dpkg,
XCS-Cross-Host-Build-[Depends, Conflicts] for packages installed with
dpkg-cross.
Precisely what northern-cross has been long waiting for.

--
I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me.