Re: bug in apt-cross?

Yes - it looks like there is a bug against emdebian-tools
See transcript:

On a fresh bootstrap
root@ant:/# cat /etc/apt/sources.list
deb http://localhost:9999/debian lenny main
root@ant:/# ls /etc/apt/sources.list.d
root@ant:/#

root@ant:/# apt-get install emdebian-tools
root@ant:/# cat /etc/apt/sources.list.d/emdebian.sources.list
# The Emdebian toolchain repository
deb http://www.emdebian.org/debian/ unstable main
deb-src http://www.emdebian.org/debian/ unstable main
# Emdebian requires at least one primary mirror. Use this one
# OR add your preferred mirror to your apt sources,
# run 'apt-get update', and then use:
# dpkg-reconfigure emdebian-tools
# See http://www.debian.org/mirror/list for a list of primary mirrors.
deb http://ftp.uk.debian.org/debian unstable main
deb-src http://ftp.uk.debian.org/debian unstable main

Also i get a message like this using apt-cross

$ apt-cross -a arm -S testing -m http://ftp.uk.debian.org/debian -u
/home/toolchain/trunk/arm /home/toolchain/trunk
Updating apt-cross cache
Could not open file
/tmp/.apt-cross/testing/lists/ftp.uk.debian.org_debian_dists_testing_main_source_Sources
- open (2 No such file or directory)

I'm currently building amd64 testing for arm. It is working fine (for now).