Re: bug in apt-cross?

Hello,

  I also have noticed that apt-cross or maybe emdebian-tools creates a
new sources.list.d/emdebian.sources.list and it duplicates
/etc/apt/sources.list mirror.

On amd64 testing jail:

root@ant:/# cat /etc/apt/sources.list
deb http://localhost:9999/debian lenny main

root@ant:/# cat /etc/apt/sources.list.d/emdebian.sources.list
# The Emdebian toolchain repository
deb http://www.emdebian.org/debian/ unstable main
deb-src http://www.emdebian.org/debian/ unstable main
# Emdebian requires at least one primary mirror. Use this one
# OR add your preferred mirror to your apt sources,
# run 'apt-get update', and then use:
# dpkg-reconfigure emdebian-tools
# See http://www.debian.org/mirror/list for a list of primary mirrors.
deb http://ftp.uk.debian.org/debian unstable main
deb-src http://ftp.uk.debian.org/debian unstable main

You have unstable on emdebian.sources.list :-/
I'll do a new bootstrap and see what is really going on.