Re: apt-cross perl module name

On Sep 2, 2007, at 10:39 AM, Neil Williams wrote:

I'm happy maintaining it myself in Debian and CPAN - CC'ing debian- perl
for comments on the package name etc. (I'm not subscribed to
debian-perl so please CC: me if replying from that list.)

In general the package for is libfoo-bar-perl in which foo and bar are taken from the CPAN name. i.e. the CPAN module called Apache::ConfigFile is called libapache-configfile-perl in debian.

While I can't speak for the whole group I can say I imagine the debian-perl team would be happy to help maintain it if you wish. As a group debian-perl packages over 400 perl packages[0] for debian and has 60 members[1].

[0] http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/pkg-perl/trunk/?rev=0&sc=0
[1] http://alioth.debian.org/project/memberlist.php?group_id=30274

	Jeremiah