gcc-4.2-arm-linux-gnueabi

Hello All,

I've been trying to setup qemu, so I can cross debootstrap an armel
debian image.  I've been following the instructions the best I can,
but it seems that a package is missing from emdebian ....
gcc-4.2-arm-linux-gnueabi.  Can someone please tell me what rout I
should go, in order to get this installed?  Also, I tried to see if I
could compile the arm-linux-gnueabi crosstoolchain myself, but I
cannot seem to locate the debian sources for this either.

I know that eabi is still unsupported by Debian, but all the
instructions on the embedded debian site seem to indicate that this is
possible.  Please help.

Regards,

Jon